Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Certification Preparation
October 2 at 6:00 pm - November 20 at 9:00 pm
Review the seven main domains of the Certified Supplier Quality Professional (CSQP) Body of Knowledge (BoK) in this certification preparation course.
October 02, 2019 – November 20, 201906:00 PM – 09:00 PM CST
Learn from highly experienced instructors through real world examples and case studies of:
- Development and operation of quality control systems, application and analysis of testing and inspection procedures
- The ability to use metrology and statistical methods to diagnose and correct improper quality control practices
- An understanding of human factors and motivation
- Familiarity with quality cost concepts and techniques, and
- The knowledge and ability to develop and administer management information systems
- Ability to audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.As part of the course, you will receive an electronic copy of both The CSQP Handbook and the course manual.ASQ also offers this training course in an instructor-led classroom setting, and on-site training is available for groups of five or more, offering convenience, cost-savings and even course customization when you bring our premier instructors to your organization.