New Member Leaders are required to attend these two virtual sessions.
GCC Virtual Training for Member Leaders – Geographic Community: The Basics- Saturday, Nov 16th 8-noon CST and Requirements and Management- Saturday, December 7th 8- noon CST
The Geographic Communities Council cordially invites you to attend a Global Communities virtual member leader training session using WebEx on Saturday, November 16 and Saturday, December 7. Please try to attend both as each day will have different training topics. RUs will be awarded for participation at the rate of .1 per hour.
Registration is required for these events. You will need to register for each day if you plan on attending both.
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 8:00 am – noon [CST]
Geographic Community: The Basics
- ASQ Governance and Ethics
- Section Position Descriptions
- ASQ website and myASQ
- Communication, Social Media, and Branding
- Transition Process Time-line
- Servant and Situational Leadership Styles
Click here to register.
Saturday, December 7, 2019, 8:00 am – noon [CST]
Geographic Community: Requirements and Management
- GC New Business Planning Model
- Performance Excellence Program
- myASQ Finance and Billhighway
- SharePoint Structure – Standard Documents and Procedures
- Election Rules
- Organizing Webinars
- Organizing Conferences
- Sister Sections: A Way to Collaborate