American Society for Quality, Philadelphia Section 0505
Serving the Delaware Valley for more than six decades
CLASSES FORMING NOW!!!
Bob Wittendorf our Education Chair has news about a fantastic courses being offered by Philadelphia ASQ. Contact him about on site courses.
CONGRATULATIONS 2014 LEADERSHIP TEAM AND VOLUNTEERS FOR WINNING THE BRONZE PAR FROM ASQ REGION 5
Click here review the section policy on Nominations for chair, chair-elect, treasurer and secretary.
Congratulations and thank you for your continued volunteerism:
MEET YOUR BEST VOLUNTEERS!
Your 2015 Leadership Team
Mark Klutchka - Chair
Carl Vogel - Past Chair
Clark Fuss - Chair Elect
Dave Gondak - Treasurer
Chris Connors - Secretary
Click here to view other committee volunteers.
A LOOK AHEAD - UPCOMING EVENTS
Section events are on summer hiatus until September 2015. Check back August 15, 2015 for more information about the rest of our events scheduled for 2015 and some for 2016. Stay tuned!
Quality Management Systems — Fundamentals and Vocabulary Information CLICK HERE!
American Society for Quality - Philadelphia Section Annual 2015 Award Recipients
More than 40 our your peers came out to congratulate these groups and individuals
Congratulations New Section Fellows - 25 Year Members - Senior Members - All 232 New Members - New Certificate Holders
|Congratulations 2014 and 2015 Leadership Team, Committee Members and Volunteers|
Companies who have supported the
Philadelphia Section during the year:
● Stryker Orthobiologics, Malvern, PA
● NewAge Industries, Southampton, PA
|Members who supported the Philadelphia Section during the year:|
|● Individual Member of the Year - Clark Fuss - Spartacus Project Management LLC|
|● Special Service Award - Tom Petrocella - Marlton Pike Precision|
|● Outstanding Partner Award - Darius Johnson - DeVry University - Fort Washington, PA|
|● Irwin S. Hoffer Award - Carl Vogel - Johnson Matthey Inc.|
|● Harry Belding Scholarship Award Recipient - Central Bucks South High School - Ian Cohen|
NEW EDUCATION COURSES
|CP 350-1||Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence, (DeVry University Fort Washington Campus), 8 evening sessions, August 6 through September 24, 2015|
A NEW LISTING OF EDUCATION OFFERINGS FOR 2015
Click here for a list of courses
New Cancellation Policy for all courses - in order to receive a full refund you must cancel in writing to the Education Chair Bob Wittendorf no later than 6 days before the date of the first scheduled class.
Students looking for paid internships. Does your company provide paid internships? Contact ASQ Philadelphia Section 0505 member Clark Fuss (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
THE LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING
We meet every second Wednesday of the month 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM (NO MEETING IN AUGUST)get involved, networking opportunity, many have experienced success by attending leadership team meetings and volunteering leading to new employment opportunities, really, come join us for dinner and a meeting, click here for location information.
- Welcome to ASQ Philadelphia's web site. Please visit often.
- The Section has planned an exciting year of meetings and events to expand your quality horizons.
- Job Postings, volunteer openings, scholarship information, etc. Click on Jobs/Opportunities!
- Use the Search box at the top of the page to search within the entire ASQ Philadelphia site.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Become an Examiner? See http://www.keystonealliance.com for details.
- Check out our new photo gallery
- Thank you DeVry University, Fort Washington for your generous assistance to ASQ.
- Hey ASQ Members, if your companies need college interns contact Andrew Zidel [email@example.com].
- Congratulations 2014 Section Award Recipients