American Society for Quality, Philadelphia Section 0505
Serving the Delaware Valley for more than six decades
CLASSES FORMING NOW!!!
Bob Wittendorf our Education Chair has news about a fantastic courses being offered by Philadelphia ASQ. Contact him about on site courses.
CONGRATULATIONS 2014 LEADERSHIP TEAM AND VOLUNTEERS FOR WINNING THE BRONZE PAR FROM ASQ REGION 5
Click here review the section policy on Nominations for chair, chair-elect, treasurer and secretary.
Congratulations and thank you for your continued volunteerism:
MEET YOUR BEST VOLUNTEERS!
Your 2015 Leadership Team
Mark Klutchka - Chair
Carl Vogel - Past Chair
Clark Fuss - Chair Elect
Dave Gondak - Treasurer
Chris Connors - Secretary
Click here to view other committee volunteers.
A LOOK AHEAD - UPCOMING EVENTS
Section events are on summer hiatus until September 2015. Check back August 15, 2015 for more information about the rest of our events scheduled for 2015 and some for 2016. Stay tuned!
Quality Management Systems — Fundamentals and Vocabulary Information CLICK HERE!
American Society for Quality - Philadelphia Section 0505 End of the Summer Picnic and Barbeque
Join Your Fellow Members, Friends and Family
Fort Washington State Park – Militia Hill
Fort Washington, PA
Click here for a park map.
|When:||Saturday, September 12, 2015|
|Where:||Pavilion Lot #1|
|Time:||Noon to 5:00 PM|
|Cost:||$5 per person up to $15 per family|
|Burgers and hot dogs, cheese, provided. Please bring one item: soda, water, fruit salad, paper plates, cups, napkins, silverware, ketchup and mustard, ice, dips, chips, salad and dessert. Click here to send your choice to Chris Connors.|
|Games:||Scavenger Hunt, Frisbee, Kick ball, Volleyball, Water Balloons, and much more. Prizes will be awarded!|
|Register:||Here at Eventbrite|
Take a look at why our fellow member Clark Fuss tells you why you should attend this great event!
NEW EDUCATION COURSES
|CP 350-1||Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence, (DeVry University Fort Washington Campus), 8 evening sessions, August 6 through September 24, 2015|
A NEW LISTING OF EDUCATION OFFERINGS FOR 2015
Click here for a list of courses
New Cancellation Policy for all courses - in order to receive a full refund you must cancel in writing to the Education Chair Bob Wittendorf no later than 6 days before the date of the first scheduled class.
Students looking for paid internships. Does your company provide paid internships? Contact ASQ Philadelphia Section 0505 member Clark Fuss (email@example.com) for more information.
THE LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING
We meet every second Wednesday of the month 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM (NO MEETING IN AUGUST)get involved, networking opportunity, many have experienced success by attending leadership team meetings and volunteering leading to new employment opportunities, really, come join us for dinner and a meeting, click here for location information.
- Welcome to ASQ Philadelphia's web site. Please visit often.
- The Section has planned an exciting year of meetings and events to expand your quality horizons.
- Job Postings, volunteer openings, scholarship information, etc. Click on Jobs/Opportunities!
- Use the Search box at the top of the page to search within the entire ASQ Philadelphia site.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Become an Examiner? See http://www.keystonealliance.com for details.
- Check out our new photo gallery
- Thank you DeVry University, Fort Washington for your generous assistance to ASQ.
- Hey ASQ Members, if your companies need college interns contact Andrew Zidel [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Congratulations 2014 Section Award Recipients