American Society for Quality, Philadelphia Section 0505
Serving the Delaware Valley for more than six decades
FORMER CHAIR MARY LUTZ PASSES
Mary C. Lutz was President of McLu Associates which she founded in 1992 specializing in Quality Management. She was a Fellow member, former Chair of the Philadelphia Section where she started the section’s ISO Baseline Audit program. Mary assisted many major corporate organizations and small businesses initiate and implement quality improvement processes. She obtained a Master’s Degree in Mathematics from Temple University. She held ASQ CQA, CSQE, CQ Manager Certifications and a RAB certified QMS lead auditor certificate. Mary enjoyed tutoring kids in need of improving their math skills. In addition she was quite a bridge player.
SAVE THE DATE
Annual Women in Quality Program coming in April 22, 2015
2015 LEADERSHIP POSITIONS
Click here review the section policy on Nominations for chair, chair-elect, treasurer and secretary.
Congratulations and thank you for your volunteerism:
Mark Klutchka - Chair
Carl Vogel - Past Chair
Clark Fuss - Chair Elect
Dave Gondak - Treasurer
Chris Connors - Secretary
A LOOK AHEAD - UPCOMING EVENTS
March 19, 2015 – Job Search Program at DeVry University, Fort Washington, PA
April 22, 2015 – Annual Women in Quality
May 2015 – Annual Golf Outing
Philadelphia Section 0505 Has a YouTube Channel!
Check out the latest videos
Philadelphia ASQ Section 0505 Channel
A Big Thank You from John E. Kampmeyer, PE, Regional Coordinator of Future City Competition 2014. Philadelphia Section 0505 is an annual Sponsor. Click here to read all about the competition that supports middle school students creative problem solving skills.
NEW EDUCATION COURSES
A NEW LISTING OF EDUCATION OFFERINGS FOR 2015
Click here for a list of courses
RECAP of 2014 - Read All About it in this newsletterNew Cancellation Policy for all courses - in order to receive a full refund you must cancel in writing to the Education Chair Bob Wittendorf no later than 6 days before the date of the first scheduled class.
Students looking for paid internships. Does your company provide paid internships? Contact ASQ Philadelphia Section 0505 member Clark Fuss (email@example.com) for more information.
THE LEADERSHIP TEAM MEETING
We meet every second Wednesday of the month 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM (NO MEETING IN AUGUST)get involved, networking opportunity, many have experienced success by attending leadership team meetings and volunteering leading to new employment opportunities, really, come join us for dinner and a meeting, click here for location information.
- Welcome to ASQ Philadelphia's web site. Please visit often.
- The Section has planned an exciting year of meetings and events to expand your quality horizons.
- Job Postings, volunteer openings, scholarship information, etc. Click on Jobs/Opportunities!
- Use the Search box at the top of the page to search within the entire ASQ Philadelphia site.
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook, Meetup and LinkedIn
- Become an Examiner? See http://www.keystonealliance.com for details.
- Check out our new photo gallery
- Thank you DeVry University, Fort Washington for your generous assistance to ASQ.
- Hey ASQ Members, if your companies need college interns contact Andrew Zidel [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Congratulations 2014 Section Award Recipients